There are a lot of helpful webinars pertaining to small businesses and Covid-19. See the list below for a list of webinars that could help provide much needed guidance and information.
Recorded Reopening Webinars:
- View the 10/23 New COVID-19 Regulations for Businesses
- View the 10/16 Winter Outdoor Dining During COVID-19
- View the 9/30 New Phase 4 Guidelines for Retail
- View the 9/30 New Phase 4 Guidelines for Food Service and Bars
- View the 9/29 Overview of the New Phase Four Guidelines for All Businesses
- View the 9/29 New Phase Four Guidelines for Personal Services
- View the 9/29 New Phase Four Guidelines for Health and Fitness Centers
Indoor Dining: Options for Restaurants and Bars
Presented by the Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection
The City of Chicago has announced that bars and restaurants can begin indoor service under limited capacity and strict guidelines on Friday, June 26. Watch this webinar for an overview of the guidelines for bars and restaurants to reopen indoors.
Click here to watch the recording of the webinar.
Phase Four Webinars
Phase Four began Friday, June 26. The Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection held webinars to help all industries prepare for the phase four guidelines.
The live webinars have passed, but you can access recordings of industry-specific webinars on BACP’s YouTube Channel here. Available webinars include:
- Personal Services
- Health and Fitness
- Arts/Performance Venues and Museums
- Restaurants and Bars
Please click here for recordings of past webinars related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please email BACPoutreach@cityofchicago.org with any webinar questions.