*THIS YEAR’S GIVER’S GIFT PROMOTION IS ENTIRELY VIRTUAL – READ DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RECEIPTS*
The Lakeview East Giver’s Gift Promotion is back for the 24th year, with more businesses than ever before! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, our office is taking the necessary precautions to carry on with the program, safely. We will be completely virtual this year, meaning – receipts will be emailed to us instead of brought into the office.
All previous year’s rules apply:
- You must have a minimum of 3 receipts from 3 different businesses, each over $25 excluding tips, with a maximum purchase of $100 for groceries and/or liquor.
- Only local gift cards are accepted as a purchase, no contracts, prescriptions, CTA cards or monthly memberships are accepted.
- Grubhub, Uber Eats, Doordash, etc. receipts are included as long as the receipt shows the name and address of the business, as well as the date of purchase
- Receipts must be dated between the dates of the promotion (November 2, 2020 until December 21st, 2020)
- A receipt can only be used ONCE. Do NOT share receipts. If we have found that receipts have been shared, you will automatically be denied a gift card.
- Businesses MUST BE in the Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce’s area (see map below)
- If you have any questions about a specific business please feel free to reach out to us. Please remember this promotion is one per household while supplies last.
Steps to Receive Your Free $50 Gift Card:
- Download the Giver’s Gift Form and fill out all necessary information
- Take pictures/screenshots of your receipts (make sure receipts have name of business, date, location, and $ amount)
- Send ALL receipts and FILLED OUT form together (please do not send separate emails, only emails that have all information included will count) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUBJECT LINE: YOUR NAME, GIVER’S GIFT
- Please give our staff 2 business days to respond back to your email with pick up information
Gift Card Pick Up:
- Our staff will email or call you to confirm a scheduled, appointment only pick up
- You cannot attempt to pick up your gift card outside of your scheduled pick up time
- Must show an ID that matches the name on the form
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please email email@example.com or call (773) 348-8608