The 2021 Givers Gift Season has concluded! Thank you to everyone for shopping local this holiday season!
*GIFT CARDS WILL NEED TO BE PICKED UP BEFORE DECEMBER 23RD AT 5PM. If your card is not picked up by December 23rd at 5pm, you will have to wait until our office reopens on January 5th, 2022 **
*THIS YEAR’S GIVER’S GIFT PROMOTION IS BOTH VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON – READ DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RECEIPTS*
The Lakeview East Giver’s Gift Promotion is back for the 25th year, with more businesses than ever before! Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, our office is taking the necessary precautions to carry on with the program, safely. We will be partially virtual this year, meaning – receipts can be emailed to us or brought into the office by anyone fully vaccinated & masks are required.
All previous year’s rules apply:
- You must have a minimum of 3 receipts from 3 different businesses, each over $25 excluding tips, with a maximum purchase of $100 for groceries and/or liquor. The minimum combined amount spent to be eligible is $300
- Only local receipts are accepted as a purchase, no contracts, prescriptions, CTA cards or monthly memberships are accepted.
- Receipts for local store gift cards and gift certificates are acceptable (i.e. $50 gift certificate purchase for a local retailor)
- Grubhub, Uber Eats, Doordash, etc. receipts are included as long as the receipt shows the name and address of the business, as well as the date of purchase
- Receipts must be dated between the dates of the promotion (November 1, 2021 until December 22nd, 2021)
- A receipt can only be used ONCE. Do NOT share receipts. If we have found that receipts have been shared, you will automatically be denied a gift card.
- Businesses MUST BE in the Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce’s area (see map below)
- If you have any questions about a specific business please feel free to reach out to us. Please remember this promotion is one per household while supplies last.
Steps to Receive Your Free $50 Gift Card:
- Fill out the LVE Giver’s Gift 2021 Form and insert all necessary information
- Digital Submissions – If you are submitting everything digitally, take pictures/screenshots of your receipts (make sure receipts have name of business, date, location, and $ amount) Send ALL receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT LINE: YOUR NAME, GIVER’S GIFT
Please give our staff 2 business days to respond back to your email with pick up information
- Physical Submissions – If you are fully vaccinated, intending on wearing a mask, and would like to drop your receipts out in person, fill out the form and indicate that you would like to drop them in person and we will arrange a pick up time!
Gift Card Pick Up:
- Our staff will email or call you to confirm a scheduled, appointment only pick up
- You cannot attempt to pick up your gift card outside of your scheduled pick up time
- Must show an ID that matches the name on the form
- For your convenience, we have extended pick up times until 7:00 pm on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s
- We are also available on Saturday, December 4th, December 11th and December 18th from 11 – 2 PM
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please email email@example.com or call (773) 348-8608